OPPO MOBILE UK LIMITED GIFT-WITH-PURCHASE PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (the "Terms and Conditions"). Any information or instructions published by the Promoter about the Promotion at www.OppoPromotions.co.uk form part of the Terms and Conditions.
1. The Promoter is OPPO Mobile UK, 258 Bath Road, Slough, SL1 4DX (the "Promoter").
2. The Pre-Order Period will commence at 00:01 (BST) on 27th May 2020 and shall close at 23:59 (BST) on 10th June 2020 (the "Pre-Order Period" ).
Full payment of the Promotional Product pre-ordered must be completed no later than 23:59 (BST) on the 24th June 2020. ("Payment Period")
Purchase and a valid email address are necessary.
This Promotion is subject to the standard sale Terms and Conditions of the participating retailers that cover the deposit and purchase of the Promotional Product.
The Claim Form found at www.oppopromotions.co.uk will be open for claims from 00:01 (BST) on 10th June 2020 and shall close at 23:59 (BST) on the 22nd July 2020. (‘Claim Period’)
3. To be eligible to participate in the Promotion you must be an individual that is a resident (aged 18 or over) in the United Kingdom, Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Republic of Ireland ( "Participant" ).
4. Employees or agents of the Promoter that are involved in the operation of this Promotion or anyone professionally connected to this Promotion are not eligible to enter.
5. Network providers, retailers, distributors, resellers and any person who purchases a Promotional Product (defined below at Condition 6) for resale or otherwise not as the user of the Promotional Product, may not participate in this Promotion and are specifically excluded as a Participant.
6. This Promotion is not available in conjunction with any other OPPO offer or gift with purchase promotion.
7. Participants who pre-order any new (i.e. not second hand, refurbished or ex-display) OPPO Find X2 Series promotional product as listed below at Table 1 ("Promotional Product") from a Participating Retailer as defined in Table 2 below ("Participating Retailer") in the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man or Republic of Ireland (the "Territories") either online, in-store or via telesales within the Pre-Order Period, and whom complete their order within the Payment Period, will be eligible to claim one Reward as shown in Table 1 below (Reward) by redemption, subject to full compliance with the Terms and Conditions. Rewards are available on a first come first serve basis, as detailed below.
Table 1 – Promotional Products and Corresponding Rewards
|Find X2 Pro||Bang & Olufsen Beoplay H8i on-ear headphones (RRP £350) (https://www.bang-olufsen.com/en/headphones/beoplay-h8i?variant=beoplay-h8i-black)|
|Find X2||Bang & Olufsen Beoplay H8i on-ear headphones (RRP £350) (https://www.bang-olufsen.com/en/headphones/beoplay-h8i?variant=beoplay-h8i-black)|
|Find X2 Neo||Bang & Olufsen Beoplay A1 Portable Speaker (RRP £200) (https://www.bang-olufsen.com/en/speakers/beoplay-a1?variant=beoplay-a1-black)|
|Find X2 Lite||Oppo Enco Free earphones (RRP £119) (https://www.oppo.com/en/accessory-headphone-oppo-enco-free/)|
The Rewards are valid for:
1) The first 1000 Find X2 Pro or Find X2 pre-orders combined across all Participating Retailers
2) The first 1500 Find X2 Neo pre-orders across all Participating Retailers
3) The first 3000 Find X2 Lite pre-orders across all Participating Retailers
Table 2 – Participating Retailers
8. Purchases from auction websites (e.g. eBay) or from third party sellers on online retailers’ websites (e.g. Amazon Marketplace) or any other retailer that is not listed above in Table 2, are specifically excluded from this Promotion.
9. Rewards are non-transferable or exchangeable and there is no cash alternative. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter may substitute a Reward of equal or greater value for the Reward.
10. To claim, Participants must pre-order a Promotional Product during the Pre-Order Period then visit www.oppopromotions.co.uk and complete the online claim (a "Claim"). by completing the following steps:
• uploading an itemised copy of their sales receipt as proof of purchase
• select the retail channel where the purchase was made
• select the specific product purchased
• enter the date of purchase
• enter their personal details (name, address, mobile number, email address)
• enter the IMEI number of the new phone
Participants must have completed their order within the Payment Period in order to qualify.
11. Claims must be submitted within thirty (30) days of the date of completing full payment for the order of a Promotional Product, full payment of the pre-ordered Promotional Product must be made within the Payment Period as detailed above. Meaning the final claim date for payments completed on the 24th June 2020 must be no later than 23:59 (BST) on the 22nd July 2020 (the "End Date"). Claims received outside of the thirty (30) days following the date of purchase and/or after the End Date will not be eligible. For the avoidance of doubt, the date of payment counts as day one (1).
12. Maximum one (1) Claim per individual. Any subsequent Claims made, regardless of whether a Participant has purchased Promotional Product, will not be valid. Rewards are available on a first come first serve basis as detailed above.
13. Participants will be sent an email to the email address used when making their Claim, immediately after submitting their Claim to confirm that their Claim has been received by the Promoter. If an email acknowledgement has not been received, it is the Participant’s responsibility to contact the Promoter’s customer service team at email@example.com or on 01296 438 216 within seven (7) days of a Claim being submitted. In the event that a Participant does not inform the Promoter within this time frame, the Promoter will reserve the right to not reissue the reward or limit its value at their sole discretion.
14. Claim Validation will occur following the ‘cooling off period’ of each specific retailer. Please see below:
• EE: 14 days
• Vodafone: 14 days
• O2: 28 days
• Carphone Warehouse: 14 days
• Virgin: 14 days
• Laptops Direct: 14 days
• Appliances Direct: 14 days
• Box: 30 days
• Amazon.co.uk: 30 days
Following the expiration of the ‘cooling off period’; and the confirmation from the Retailer that the Promotional Product has not been returned, an email will be sent to the Participant advising that the Claim has been approved and the Reward will be dispatched within 28 days. (‘Claim Validation.’)
15. If a Claim is deemed to have been submitted incorrectly, the Participant will be notified via email and offered the opportunity to provide the required information within seven (7) days of submission. If no response is received within seven (7) days of the email, then the Claim shall be marked as invalid and the Participant will no longer be eligible to receive the Reward.
16. Claims that are incomplete, illegible or damaged together with Claims which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions will be deemed invalid.
17. The Reward will be delivered within forty-five (45) days of the Claim being validated and will only be sent to a valid address in the UK, ROI, Isle of Man or Channel Islands postal address that is provided during the Claim.
18. The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify Claims which it considers do not comply with these Terms and Conditions.
19. The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid Claims including, without limitation, to require further verification as to proof of purchase, as well as the identity, age and other relevant details of a Participant. The Promoter may refuse to award a Reward in the event of any Participant’s fraud, dishonesty, breach, or non-entitlement under these Terms & Conditions or seek recovery of its value if the Reward has been awarded.
20. This Promotion may not be combined with any other promotion offered by the Promoter.
Privacy and Data Protection
22. Participants’ data will not be used for any other purpose, nor shall they be passed to any third party other than for the purposes of administering this promotion.
23. The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to the Promotion whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond the Promoter’s control. Should an act, omission, event or circumstance occur which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms & Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
24. In the event that the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries.
25. The Promoter will not be responsible or liable for: (a) any failure to receive submissions due to transmission failures and other conditions beyond its reasonable control; (b) any late, lost, misrouted, or damaged transmissions or Claims; (c) any computer or communications related malfunctions or failures; (d) any disruptions, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of the Promoter; or (e) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Promotion.
26. Participants will be solely responsible for any and all applicable taxes and any other relevant costs or expenses which are not stated in the Terms and Conditions as being included.
27. The Promoter together with any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using a Reward except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
28. If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
29. These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.